Reason Intro - trouble in Plug-In mode

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
3Stain

Post 06 Jan 2021

Hi all i'm a newbe in Reason,
i've a little more experience with Ableton Live but finding the visual of Reason thousands time better and compelling...

I'm trying to switch totally over Reason but i'm a little more fast using Reason as Plug-in over Live for now...
and here starts problem: before buying the Intro i've used the studio demo so now when i recall Reason as Plugin, Live don't start the INTRO but ( i think) another version that tell me that "Reason Rack Plugin isn't Authorized"

I think Live doesn't start the right INTRO because the initial Reason logo/windows has different color... left attachment for visual reference

Thanks in advance for all have some clue
I've open a Ticket at official Reason Support more than 5 day ago... and no one respond....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Billy

Post 06 Jan 2021

If you've got both intro and full installed but only licensed for intro I would uninstall full to see if that fixes your issue.
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:
Follow Me @ https://twitch.tv/buskinbills

dasmode

Post 06 Jan 2021

You open the Reason 11 plugin instead of the Reason 11 Intro. You need to uninstall Reason 11, include the VST3 plugin (you may need to manually uninstall). And reinstall everything.

3Stain

Post 06 Jan 2021

I've take to the trash from the application Folder Reason 11; what do you suggest? taking away manually the plug from VST3 folder mean that i need to reinstall the Intro too?

Some one can say in which directory i need to manually cancell stuff? :?:

Thanks

3Stain

Post 09 Jan 2021

Please, no one can help?? in which directory i need to manually cancel stuff in order to see only Reason Intro? :crazy:

Billy

Post 09 Jan 2021

What OS are you running?

Just do a web search for vst location for the OS your using....
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:
Follow Me @ https://twitch.tv/buskinbills

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

Post 09 Jan 2021

3Stain wrote:
09 Jan 2021
Please, no one can help?? in which directory i need to manually cancel stuff in order to see only Reason Intro? :crazy:
If you're on Windows then it's in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

3Stain

Post 09 Jan 2021

Thanks guy for taking time to give me some hint!!
I'm on Mac OS i'll try a web search for sure but i think the VST or VST3 folder isn't enough... must be some directory elsewere too!!! :?
I find a lot of custom directory like "Propellerhead Software--> Reason--> Caches"

But no one know why official support doesn't respond? :cry:

• Information