Nektarine Mappings for RRP?

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
ralphonz

28 Nov 2020

Hi there,

I've just returned to reason after many many years away from it (since version 5!), the chance to use reason again inside Logic and Ableton as an AU was just too tempting!

Anyway, I've pulled out my panorama P4 and started using Nektarine to wrap the reason rack plugin and control it, hoping to be able to do some sound design on the fly from Logic.

However, it seems like it's going to take forever to map all of reasons synths inside nektarine, I was wondering if anyone has already done this and could share their mappings?

To be honest, I'm really surprised Nektarine hasn't provided any pre-made mappings for the RRP inside nektarine...

hfw

02 Dec 2020

Hi,

I have been wondering the same. I see the potential but I’ve never had the time to sit down and think it all through and do it. Carly poohbear has a lot of insight and experience with nektar mapping and reason. I wonder if he’s given it a try.

• Information