RRP missing in Nektarine

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Billy

Post 18 Sep 2020

So I finally got round to installing Nektarine but I can't find Reason plugin within it?

Anyone got advice on how to add it?
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

Billy

Post 22 Sep 2020

Strange but rescanning for vst3 seems to have found it.

How ever now it's working does anyone know how to set a BPM when running Nektarine standalone with RRP
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

loopeydoug

Post 22 Sep 2020

Billy wrote:
22 Sep 2020
How ever now it's working does anyone know how to set a BPM when running Nektarine standalone with RRP
If I'm reading you correctly, Nektarine wouldn't have a host DAW to get BPM information from if you're using it in standalone.

Billy

Post 22 Sep 2020

That's correct, so how would you set one?

I did a quick test of RRP using Kong & BeatMap which worked at some unknown BPM but I can't find any way to change the BPM, so I'm curious where did the BPM come from and how do I change it.

MrFigg

Post 22 Sep 2020

Billy wrote:
22 Sep 2020

I did a quick test of RRP using Kong & BeatMap which worked at some unknown BPM but I can't find any way to change the BPM, so I'm curious where did the BPM come from and how do I change it.
Don't know if it stems from the same thing but I couldn't get some VST3 synths inside Nektarine to sync with Reason's tempo.
丰2ॐ

Billy

Post 26 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
22 Sep 2020
Billy wrote:
22 Sep 2020

Don't know if it stems from the same thing but I couldn't get some VST3 synths inside Nektarine to sync with Reason's tempo.
Did you figure away to set a BPM in Nektarine Standalone?

MrFigg

Post 26 Sep 2020

Billy wrote:
26 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
22 Sep 2020

Did you figure away to set a BPM in Nektarine Standalone?
No... I uninstalled Nektarine instead. Just feels like too much hassle mucking about with bridges just to use a few VST3s that I don't even need. :)
丰2ॐ

Billy

Post 26 Sep 2020

Oh ok, I've only just got around to trying it,

• Information