RRP and access denied

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
WOO

05 Aug 2020

Just installed rrp this afternoon and while trying to open it it gives me access denied because this device won't allow it. I registered it thru the prop shop and it shows up as being registered in my account. I've read about deleting the reason remote folder to rectify the problem but am apprehensive because i don't want to mess with reason 10. Can i just move the remote folder to another location say my win 10 desktop and then start rrp lite to see if that rebuilds the folder and takes care of the problem and if it doesn't or god forbid messes with reason 10 copy it back to the original location? I got rrp for free from plugin boutique to use in the event that i switch over to studio 5 as my main daw and want access to what reason has to offer and all the re's i've invested in over the years.

Billy+

05 Aug 2020

Did you install to a separate location? Or have you installed them both in the same folder?

WOO

09 Aug 2020

Got it all sorted out. It just entailed logging in as administrator before stating it up.

• Information