CC Output thru MIDI Out device - is really works ?

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
ab459

Post 25 Jul 2020

Hi

For some reason i do not see MIDI activity in DAW via use "CV In to Midi CC Out" thru MIDI Out device in rackplugin. Can someone confirm that it works at all ?
For example, i connect Subtractor's lfo to cv1.
But, if put lfo to Gate input (sequencer control) of midi out - yes, it produces activity.

Studio One 4 here.

danc

Post 04 Aug 2020

ab459 wrote:
25 Jul 2020
Hi

For some reason i do not see MIDI activity in DAW via use "CV In to Midi CC Out" thru MIDI Out device in rackplugin. Can someone confirm that it works at all ?
But, if put lfo to Gate input (sequencer control) of midi out - yes, it produces activity.

Studio One 4 here.
Short and simple answer... It doesn't work in Studio One.... I've tried and had confirmation from Presonus that it s a known bug. This is a bug with all VST3s in S1 where Midi cc is not outputting.
Creating, producing and mastering music in Reason 11 and Studio One 5 (WIndows).

ab459

Post 04 Aug 2020

danc wrote:
04 Aug 2020
ab459 wrote:
25 Jul 2020
Hi

Studio One 4 here.
Short and simple answer... It doesn't work in Studio One.... I've tried and had confirmation from Presonus that it s a known bug. This is a bug with all VST3s in S1 where Midi cc is not outputting.
Oh damn, thanks for share. Sad.

• Information