Are there any videos to learn about the Reason Rack Plugin?

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
samsome

20 Nov 2019

how can i learn things like what do these do exactly and some other things i have questions about (i hate reading manuals :/) but if i have to do that then i guess i'll just have to

EnochLight

20 Nov 2019

samsome wrote:
20 Nov 2019
how can i learn things like what do these do exactly and some other things i have questions about (i hate reading manuals :/) but if i have to do that then i guess i'll just have to

I feel the i/o interface in Reason Plugin is extremely self-explanatory, IMHO. What would you like to know exactly?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Oquasec

20 Nov 2019

The manuals are so much faster than any tutorial will be.
But tutorials are good supplements.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

samsome

20 Nov 2019

i don't understand wiring as i never got involved with wires....why u need to connect anything there i don't understand

samsome

20 Nov 2019

Oquasec wrote:
20 Nov 2019
The manuals are so much faster than any tutorial will be.
But tutorials are good supplements.
i guess so

EnochLight

20 Nov 2019

samsome wrote:
20 Nov 2019
i don't understand wiring as i never got involved with wires....why u need to connect anything there i don't understand
You don’t need to connect anything there - it’s automatically done for you. But for shits and giggles, turn the rack around and look at the wiring. This is how it works in the “real world” for the most part. Any synth or sampler has to send its audio to an amp, your speakers, headphones, whatever - something to allow you to hear it. Think of Reason Plugin’s i/o device as the virtual interface between your virtual synths and samplers, to your computer’s line out (and to your speakers).

Got it?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information