Tutorial panel

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
madmacman

14 Jul 2020

Yay, first post here. ;)

And a serious question: in Reason DAW I can entirely disable the tutorial panel. Is this possible in RRP? Didn’t find any switch in the settings.

joeyluck

14 Jul 2020

madmacman wrote:
14 Jul 2020
Yay, first post here. ;)

And a serious question: in Reason DAW I can entirely disable the tutorial panel. Is this possible in RRP? Didn’t find any switch in the settings.
Well technically it's the first original post here since the forum was created, but it might not look like the first now that I moved threads over lol.

As far as I know, you can't hide Tutorial Window bar in the RRP. You also can't resize the RRP window or the Browser and its sections (the Browser is just open or closed).

madmacman

15 Jul 2020

joeyluck wrote:
14 Jul 2020
Well technically it's the first original post here since the forum was created, but it might not look like the first now that I moved threads over lol.

As far as I know, you can't hide Tutorial Window bar in the RRP. You also can't resize the RRP window or the Browser and its sections (the Browser is just open or closed).
Yes, must have been that moment where this subforum has been created and counter was „0“. :mrgreen:

Thanks for your reply. Well, I can live with it. But maybe they should have just left it out. Right after installation I even got a 404 rather than proper content. That was fixed the next day, but nevertheless - not a smooth experience.

But it also shows the target audience: Not the seasoned user.

deeplink
Competition Winner

15 Jul 2020

You may have started up just as they were doing some back-end dev https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... aintenance
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

madmacman

15 Jul 2020

deeplink wrote:
15 Jul 2020
You may have started up just as they were doing some back-end dev https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... aintenance
Nope, got my copy of Lite roughly one week later. But thanks for the info.

• Information