BPM + Key detection

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
pongasoft
RE Developer

Post 20 Sep 2020

I am interested in some algorithm to detect BPM and key in a track. Any idea if there is any library that could help (although an external library may be hard to import in the RE world due to restrictions...)? What is the "science" behind this? Any good pointers would be great.

Thanks
Yan

Billy

Post 20 Sep 2020

Quick GitHub search came up with this

https://github.com/ibsh/libKeyFinder
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

Billy

Post 20 Sep 2020

Would be very intrested in a native RE for key detection,
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

Billy

Post 13 Oct 2020

pongasoft wrote:
20 Sep 2020
I am interested in some algorithm to detect BPM and key in a track. Any idea if there is any library that could help (although an external library may be hard to import in the RE world due to restrictions...)? What is the "science" behind this? Any good pointers would be great.

Thanks
Yan
Any movement on this project?

pongasoft
RE Developer

Post 13 Oct 2020

Billy wrote:
13 Oct 2020
pongasoft wrote:
20 Sep 2020

Thanks
Yan
Any movement on this project?
I am in the investigation/R&D phase so far...

Yan

Billy

Post 13 Oct 2020

Good to hear, I eagerly await beta testing phase ;)

Also I found an interesting project that's ripe for conversion to RE format.

Physical Modelled tape machine :shock:
https://github.com/jatinchowdhury18/AnalogTapeModel

• Information