About this subforum

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
joeyluck

11 Jul 2020

As requested here and as a result of Reason Studios lifting the NDA on the RE SDK: https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/fres ... evelopment

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.

This forum is not intended for users to interact with developers with ideas and requests. If a developer has a product at any stage that they want to present to users for feedback or call for testing, that can be done in the parent forum, Rack Extensions. This forum is however public and viewable by all, so some excitement about features and revelations may be expected :)

Please note that this is not the official forum for support from Reason Studios. There is a separate forum available on the Reason Studios site accessible to registered RE developers. Have fun!

Billy+

12 Jul 2020

Glad to see some movement on this.

I learned to program in pascal when at college back in the 90's before moving onto delphi and would really like to see a good tutorial section about sdk as I've always fancied giving it a bash 'pun intended' but don't want to mess with my studio machine until I was a bit more confidence that I would actually be able to understand & build something..

• Information