Dev free copy of Reason+ ?

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
Murf
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Hi All,
I remember back in Reason 10 it was possible to get a Not for Resale (NFR) key for Reason to assist with testing.
When the Reason+ subscription came out I inquired with RS about this and they said it was not possible.
I can understand anyone's reluctance to divulge if they in fact pulled this off, but if you did, and you dont mind saying so, can you please PM me?
Thanks.
Murf.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Murf wrote:
20 Mar 2024
Hi All,
I remember back in Reason 10 it was possible to get a Not for Resale (NFR) key for Reason to assist with testing.
When the Reason+ subscription came out I inquired with RS about this and they said it was not possible.
I can understand anyone's reluctance to divulge if they in fact pulled this off, but if you did, and you dont mind saying so, can you please PM me?
Thanks.
Murf.
If you go into the part of the site that has Build Jobs and Manage Products etc, then there is a bit in there for Manage Developers. IIRC this was where you could get this, by adding their details in. Not sure if this is still doable now.

Cheers,
B

Murf
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Mataya wrote:
20 Mar 2024
Would a Reason 11 Lite license help you?

M
Thanks for your generosity, but I use "Recon" for development (it is basically reason 12 lite anyway I think)
Murf

Murf
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Mar 2024

If you go into the part of the site that has Build Jobs and Manage Products etc, then there is a bit in there for Manage Developers. IIRC this was where you could get this, by adding their details in. Not sure if this is still doable now.

Cheers,
B
Nothing there these days other than the builds and some help links.
Murf

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Murf wrote:
20 Mar 2024
Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Mar 2024

Cheers,
B
Nothing there these days other than the builds and some help links.
Murf
What, as in no page at all?

Is the page different to this?
Screenshot 2024-03-20 132859.png
Screenshot 2024-03-20 132859.png (69.28 KiB) Viewed 612 times

Murf
RE Developer

20 Mar 2024

Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 Mar 2024

What, as in no page at all?

Is the page different to this?
No, it is identical, ie., nothing but builds and some help links :)

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 Mar 2024

Murf wrote:
20 Mar 2024
No, it is identical, ie., nothing but builds and some help links :)
Ok, you can add developers into the company by going into the Manage Developers tab. As for whether this means you can still request a Recon license I'm less sure of, fairly sure this was possible previously though.

• Information