Searchbar for devices in the +ADD DEVICE

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Marc64

24 Jan 2024

When clicking on +ADD DEVICE in the rack or sequencer a searchbar should come up above create audiotrack, create mix, channel etc. to enter what you want to search for and the device or a list of devices comes up.

cliquecoreat

28 Jan 2024

Sorry, but I cannot do as you instructed. I don't know what the reason is. :( Is it possible that this operation is not compatible with some devices?
Christine Langmario games

EnochLight

31 Jan 2024

cliquecoreat wrote:
28 Jan 2024
Sorry, but I cannot do as you instructed. I don't know what the reason is. :( Is it possible that this operation is not compatible with some devices?
It's a feature request... ;) This is literally the Feature Request sub-forum...
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Marc64

01 Feb 2024

cliquecoreat wrote:
28 Jan 2024
Observe the word _should_ :)

LucyCoffee

05 May 2024

Implementing a search bar above "Create Audio Track," "Create Mix," and "Channel" in the rack or sequencer UI would enhance user experience. It would enable users to quickly find and add devices by entering search terms, streamlining the device selection process and improving workflow efficiency.
where there's a will, there's a way.

• Information