Polar Update Delay Comp

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
MirrorEyEs

24 Jan 2024

Would be a nice to have delay compensation built-in!

Maybe a changeable panel for the delay shifters volume and dry volume to a simple combined Dry/Wet knob so you don't have to mess about with a combinator or additional RE to have it operate like The Echo's roll function!
Reason 12 - Horrible plastic M-Audio Oxygen 49 and a battered pair of Sony MDR V6 cans

Mataya

24 Jan 2024

Reason instruments and effects are rarely/never updated with something new(because they are so perfect). Backward compatibility they say. So, good luck!

M

MirrorEyEs

24 Jan 2024

I know. It's a shame because Polar and Synchronous in particular feel incomplete and only need minor tweaks to make them so much more useful.
Reason 12 - Horrible plastic M-Audio Oxygen 49 and a battered pair of Sony MDR V6 cans

PhillipOrdonez

24 Jan 2024

Would love to see all the devices get improved upon 🙏

motuscott

24 Jan 2024

Been trying to improve myself recently.
Results are inconsistent.
Sometimes I wonder why I bother,
Still, a fella's got to be doing something.
Thinking about getting into gambling, it's a whole new arena.
These three OctoRex presets against your pitifully arrayed ReDrum lameness.
Feelin' Lucky?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

selig
RE Developer

24 Jan 2024

Was just thinking about this as I updated Pigments to version 5. Yea, Reason itself has version updates but its instruments almost never do. But we get plenty of NEW instruments, which I'm guessing is because they make more $$ than updates.

But at some point you just end up with a super cluttered mess, with no way to even find the good stuff. So if you're going for quantity over quality, at least give us the browser tools to quickly find the "good stuff"!

Looking back I think I would have preferred a more balanced approach overall, with updates for many of the existing devices along with some of the more innovative new instruments.
But it's easy to be an arm chair quarterback and hindsight is 20/20, I get that.
Selig Audio, LLC

guitfnky

24 Jan 2024

as a company, I think they’ve consistently failed to grasp the importance on maintaining good fundamentals in terms of long term user retention. they’re very good at getting the initial stuff working well when it first comes out, but when it comes to retrofitting (usually minor) modern features to older devices and functions, they just don’t—unless they absolutely have to (hi res is a great example, and they did pretty much the bare minimum there).
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information