Add or save the file paths in the Missing Sounds window

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Avith Ortega

09 Nov 2023

When you add a sound or patch to one of the "Favorites List" and for some reason it is missing, you can see the last file path of said file in the down side of the browser:

BUT, when a sound of a project is missing it doesn't register the last path of the sound:

This makes the manual searching more complicated and longer for the user, it would be useful to have that information inside the window.

jussa

29 Feb 2024

Avith Ortega wrote:
09 Nov 2023
When you add a sound or patch to one of the "Favorites List" and for some reason it is missing, you can see the last file path of said file in the down side of the browser:

BUT, when a sound of a project is missing it doesn't register the last path of the sound:

This makes the manual searching more complicated and longer for the user, it would be useful to have that information inside the window.
But I don't understand why it doesn't register the final path of the audio?

Aosta

29 Feb 2024

The missing sounds window has been driving me mad for years, sometimes even when you navigate to the specific refill and even the folder and click search it doesn't find the patch or wav.
Tend the flame

Avith Ortega

23 Mar 2024

Aosta wrote:
29 Feb 2024
The missing sounds window has been driving me mad for years, sometimes even when you navigate to the specific refill and even the folder and click search it doesn't find the patch or wav.
yeah that also has happened to me, or even when just searching sounds by text for some reason it just can't find it when I know its right there

• Information