Auto Punch in/Out

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
JohnnyBee 67
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Apr 2022

Post 23 Apr 2022

I cannot believe that Reason has yet to come up with an easy to use Auto Punch in/Out. Home recordists need to use both hands to play their instruments. Almost every other DAW has an Auto Punch feature. Does anybody here perhaps have any inside info on if this will be offered any time soon?
Thanks

John B :-)

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7848
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Imladris

Post 23 Apr 2022

JohnnyBee 67 wrote:
23 Apr 2022
I cannot believe that Reason has yet to come up with an easy to use Auto Punch in/Out. Home recordists need to use both hands to play their instruments. Almost every other DAW has an Auto Punch feature. Does anybody here perhaps have any inside info on if this will be offered any time soon?
Thanks

John B :-)
We've been requesting auto punch in/out for some time. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's at the top of the workflow priority list, but hopefully we'll see it materialize at some point. Next on the list is actual VST3 support (in Reason DAW proper) and Mac M1 native support. After that happens, who knows...
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
huggermugger
Posts: 696
Joined: 16 Jul 2021

Post 23 Apr 2022

EnochLight wrote:
23 Apr 2022

Next on the list is actual VST3 support (in Reason DAW proper) and Mac M1 native support. After that happens, who knows...
More like "If that happens..."

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7848
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Imladris

Post 23 Apr 2022

huggermugger wrote:
23 Apr 2022
EnochLight wrote:
23 Apr 2022

Next on the list is actual VST3 support (in Reason DAW proper) and Mac M1 native support. After that happens, who knows...
More like "If that happens..."
That’s the spirit!

90763D48-4449-4629-8E04-9071D01668C9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4240
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 23 Apr 2022

the glass is neither half full, nor half empty. the glass merely exists.
I write good music for good people

https://slow-robot.com/
https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
huggermugger
Posts: 696
Joined: 16 Jul 2021

Post 23 Apr 2022

guitfnky wrote:
23 Apr 2022
the glass is neither half full, nor half empty. the glass merely exists.
I'd say the glass is broken, has been since the release of R12.

JohnnyBee 67
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Apr 2022

Post 23 Apr 2022

Record was integrated into Reason as of v 5, if I'm correct. So this product has not been user friendly to the home recordist since its inception. All these years and all their "improvements" but yet one of the most basic features included in most DAWs is still not on board here. What were they thinking? I forgot through the past few years of not using this product that this essential feature was missing. Had I remembered I would've thought twice before upgrading.

:x JB

User avatar
QVprod
Moderator
Posts: 3276
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 23 Apr 2022

It’s a nice feature to have, but there are ways around it. Tbh I rarely use or need auto punch so I kind of get how it can be overlooked for those who aren’t guitar players or vocalists.

I used to have a video of how to hack an auto punch in Reason but it’s not on my channel anymore. But it’s relatively simple to set up if you really need it. Requires the external midi device and a virtual midi driver loop midi is an option for windows. IAC is built in on Mac OS. Assign a midi note to the record button via remote override and create a clip with that not in the sequencer

When the play head hits the clip it’ll start recording. Place a 2nd one where you want to punch out.

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7848
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Imladris

Post 24 Apr 2022

JohnnyBee 67 wrote:
23 Apr 2022
Record was integrated into Reason as of v 5, if I'm correct.
Technically, you’re not correct. Record was integrated into Reason as of 6.0 (which also included a “pay what you want” campaign where users could upgrade from Reason 5 to 6 for as little as 1 cent USD.). When Record first launched, Reason 5 was required to use it “in the box”.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 757
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: Close to the Edge

Post 24 Apr 2022

I don't see why people think they need punch in/out. It is a relic from the past, invented to prevent the need for slice-editing real tape. The modern way to handle replacing small parts is comping. Even back in the day, you could do comping with multi-track recorders, but that would eat-up your available track count, so the industry came up with punch in/out. Comping is actually much easier from the perspective of the player, as punch in/out requires a perfect feel for timing (as you don't record anything outside the punch).

I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs, even though I do record manual keyboarding (I have played live gigs for decades). From my perspective, other DAWs having punch in/out functionality is the result of the first DAWs imitating multi-track recorders from the past and simply implemented everything those had. From there, this functionality simply remained. However, in the digital domain so many things we did with analog multi-track, are now multitudes easier to do. So, as a seasoned recording musician, I fail to see any need for punch in/out in the digital domain. Comping is a much better way to do replacement of recording parts.

It is kind of refreshing to me that Reason omits something that is a relic from the past, while at the same time Reason had comping (as a much better alternative) before many other DAWs implemented it.

JohnnyBee 67
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Apr 2022

Post 24 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
24 Apr 2022
I don't see why people think they need punch in/out. It is a relic from the past, invented to prevent the need for slice-editing real tape. The modern way to handle replacing small parts is comping. Even back in the day, you could do comping with multi-track recorders, but that would eat-up your available track count, so the industry came up with punch in/out. Comping is actually much easier from the perspective of the player, as punch in/out requires a perfect feel for timing (as you don't record anything outside the punch).

I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs, even though I do record manual keyboarding (I have played live gigs for decades). From my perspective, other DAWs having punch in/out functionality is the result of the first DAWs imitating multi-track recorders from the past and simply implemented everything those had. From there, this functionality simply remained. However, in the digital domain so many things we did with analog multi-track, are now multitudes easier to do. So, as a seasoned recording musician, I fail to see any need for punch in/out in the digital domain. Comping is a much better way to do replacement of recording parts.

It is kind of refreshing to me that Reason omits something that is a relic from the past, while at the same time Reason had comping (as a much better alternative) before many other DAWs implemented it.
So sorry I offended you. You see, I'm not a "seasoned recording musician" as you are. I'm mainly just a hobbiest who finds using PI/PO fits into my foolish little work flow easier. All the years I've been using Cakewalk I never used the comping feature in it. I was hoping this was a friendly forum but I guess it's like all the others. Attitudes abound.

:| JB

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4240
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 24 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
24 Apr 2022
I don't see why people think they need punch in/out. It is a relic from the past, invented to prevent the need for slice-editing real tape. The modern way to handle replacing small parts is comping. Even back in the day, you could do comping with multi-track recorders, but that would eat-up your available track count, so the industry came up with punch in/out. Comping is actually much easier from the perspective of the player, as punch in/out requires a perfect feel for timing (as you don't record anything outside the punch).

I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs, even though I do record manual keyboarding (I have played live gigs for decades). From my perspective, other DAWs having punch in/out functionality is the result of the first DAWs imitating multi-track recorders from the past and simply implemented everything those had. From there, this functionality simply remained. However, in the digital domain so many things we did with analog multi-track, are now multitudes easier to do. So, as a seasoned recording musician, I fail to see any need for punch in/out in the digital domain. Comping is a much better way to do replacement of recording parts.

It is kind of refreshing to me that Reason omits something that is a relic from the past, while at the same time Reason had comping (as a much better alternative) before many other DAWs implemented it.
some people prefer punching in and out, simple as that. comping is handy, but can also be more of a pain in the ass than it’s worth. my workflow, for example, is to play a part as many times as it takes all the way through to get a take I know is good, so I don’t have to worry about comping it. but it would be silly to use that approach with 100% fidelity—sometimes it’s a great take, but I flub the timing on something, or the note doesn’t sound out properly. in those cases I reach for auto punch (just not in Reason, because apparently it’s too futuristic for even the most basic functionality).

thankfully, just because one person thinks something is a “relic” doesn’t make it so.
I write good music for good people

https://slow-robot.com/
https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4240
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 24 Apr 2022

and the ever present “I don’t use it, so YOU don’t need it” argument is always a real treat.
I write good music for good people

https://slow-robot.com/
https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 3117
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 24 Apr 2022

JohnnyBee 67 wrote:
24 Apr 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
24 Apr 2022
I don't see why people think they need punch in/out. It is a relic from the past, invented to prevent the need for slice-editing real tape. The modern way to handle replacing small parts is comping. Even back in the day, you could do comping with multi-track recorders, but that would eat-up your available track count, so the industry came up with punch in/out. Comping is actually much easier from the perspective of the player, as punch in/out requires a perfect feel for timing (as you don't record anything outside the punch).

I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs, even though I do record manual keyboarding (I have played live gigs for decades). From my perspective, other DAWs having punch in/out functionality is the result of the first DAWs imitating multi-track recorders from the past and simply implemented everything those had. From there, this functionality simply remained. However, in the digital domain so many things we did with analog multi-track, are now multitudes easier to do. So, as a seasoned recording musician, I fail to see any need for punch in/out in the digital domain. Comping is a much better way to do replacement of recording parts.

It is kind of refreshing to me that Reason omits something that is a relic from the past, while at the same time Reason had comping (as a much better alternative) before many other DAWs implemented it.
So sorry I offended you. You see, I'm not a "seasoned recording musician" as you are. I'm mainly just a hobbiest who finds using PI/PO fits into my foolish little work flow easier. All the years I've been using Cakewalk I never used the comping feature in it. I was hoping this was a friendly forum but I guess it's like all the others. Attitudes abound.

:| JB
The forum is still very friendly.
No punch in/out in Reason is pure insanity, but (we --Reason, and no other DAWs--users) stopped asking for it years ago.
:puf_smile:
757365206c6f67696320746f207365656b20616e73776572732075736520726561736f6e20746f2066696e6420776973646f6d

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 3091
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 24 Apr 2022

I simply cannot let a punch in/out thread pass without contributing.
RT is a very friendly site.
Sure I've had a few posts removed but so far no one has punched in my face.
I'm here all week, tip the waitstaff...
Vlad "Party like it's 1894" 🧂

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 757
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: Close to the Edge

Post 24 Apr 2022

guitfnky wrote:
24 Apr 2022
and the ever present “I don’t use it, so YOU don’t need it” argument is always a real treat.
That was certainly NOT what I said, but you are welcome to read anything you like into any comment.

First of all, I have every right to my own opinion, based on my own experiences, just like anyone else here. Secondly, where did I say that I think that you or anyone else here should share my opinion. Thirdly, if I think that there might be certain reasoning as to why there is no punch in/out in Reason, who are you (or anyone else) to say that the opposite is true. We simply don't know.

So, I could do the same as you: ... and the ever present "I need it, so it is crazy that it doesn't exist in Reason" argument is always a real treat.... but you see, I didn't do that to begin with.

I just stated where I stand in the argument. Unfortunately, negativity is the new normal, apparently :thumbup:

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4240
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 25 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
24 Apr 2022
guitfnky wrote:
24 Apr 2022
and the ever present “I don’t use it, so YOU don’t need it” argument is always a real treat.
That was certainly NOT what I said, but you are welcome to read anything you like into any comment.

First of all, I have every right to my own opinion, based on my own experiences, just like anyone else here. Secondly, where did I say that I think that you or anyone else here should share my opinion. Thirdly, if I think that there might be certain reasoning as to why there is no punch in/out in Reason, who are you (or anyone else) to say that the opposite is true. We simply don't know.

So, I could do the same as you: ... and the ever present "I need it, so it is crazy that it doesn't exist in Reason" argument is always a real treat.... but you see, I didn't do that to begin with.

I just stated where I stand in the argument. Unfortunately, negativity is the new normal, apparently :thumbup:
so disagreeing with your opinion = negativity? interesting. 🤔

not what you said? I mean, if you want to get pedantic, sure, you didn't say those exact words, but yeah, that's the gist of what you said. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..."

I don't think I said anyone should share your opinion. actually, I know I didn't say that--didn't even imply it. nor do I think you should share mine. but you could share yours without being so dismissive of what other people want out of their software.

you said you don't understand "why people think they need punch in/out"--all I did was explain why some of us actually do, in fact, need auto punching (as much as any "need" in a piece of audio software).

why do you think you need comping? you can just use auto-punching. well, not in Reason, but you get the point, I'm sure.
I write good music for good people

https://slow-robot.com/
https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 757
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: Close to the Edge

Post 25 Apr 2022

guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
so disagreeing with your opinion = negativity? interesting. 🤔
But you didn't state you disagree with me, instead you used some nice passive-aggressive tone to make is look like my opinion was somehow invalid, consequently implying that your opinion has merit over mine (or anyone else's).
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
not what you said? I mean, if you want to get pedantic, sure, you didn't say those exact words, but yeah, that's the gist of what you said. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..."
That is your perception. And again, you state that as if your perception is the only (correct) way to interpret it. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..." is simply my experience. I'm pretty sure there are many people using punch in/out (in other DAWs) all the time. I just said that I never needed it and gave a reason as to why that is. So again, FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, I fail to see why people think they need it.
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I don't think I said anyone should share your opinion. actually, I know I didn't say that--didn't even imply it. nor do I think you should share mine. but you could share yours without being so dismissive of what other people want out of their software.
So now, when my opinion is not in line with yours, it is DISMISSIVE :clap:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
you said you don't understand "why people think they need punch in/out"--all I did was explain why some of us actually do, in fact, need auto punching (as much as any "need" in a piece of audio software).
You're right. Reason is an unusable piece of crap without it having punch in/out functionality. I don't understand why you even bother to use it. And just to make sure you are not going off on another tangent, that was sarcasm :lol:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
why do you think you need comping? you can just use auto-punching. well, not in Reason, but you get the point, I'm sure.
You didn't get MY point, though: you can't use punch in/out in Reason because it isn't there, but you CAN use comping instead as a replacement. I never said it is the same, but you surely can get the same result with it, that is hard to dispute.

I'll leave it at that.

JohnnyBee 67
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Apr 2022

Post 25 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
25 Apr 2022
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
so disagreeing with your opinion = negativity? interesting. 🤔
But you didn't state you disagree with me, instead you used some nice passive-aggressive tone to make is look like my opinion was somehow invalid, consequently implying that your opinion has merit over mine (or anyone else's).
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
not what you said? I mean, if you want to get pedantic, sure, you didn't say those exact words, but yeah, that's the gist of what you said. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..."
That is your perception. And again, you state that as if your perception is the only (correct) way to interpret it. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..." is simply my experience. I'm pretty sure there are many people using punch in/out (in other DAWs) all the time. I just said that I never needed it and gave a reason as to why that is. So again, FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, I fail to see why people think they need it.
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I don't think I said anyone should share your opinion. actually, I know I didn't say that--didn't even imply it. nor do I think you should share mine. but you could share yours without being so dismissive of what other people want out of their software.
So now, when my opinion is not in line with yours, it is DISMISSIVE :clap:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
you said you don't understand "why people think they need punch in/out"--all I did was explain why some of us actually do, in fact, need auto punching (as much as any "need" in a piece of audio software).
You're right. Reason is an unusable piece of crap without it having punch in/out functionality. I don't understand why you even bother to use it. And just to make sure you are not going off on another tangent, that was sarcasm :lol:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
why do you think you need comping? you can just use auto-punching. well, not in Reason, but you get the point, I'm sure.
You didn't get MY point, though: you can't use punch in/out in Reason because it isn't there, but you CAN use comping instead as a replacement. I never said it is the same, but you surely can get the same result with it, that is hard to dispute.

I'll leave it at that.
It's just another case of "It's not what you say, it's how you say it". Sure, you have a right to your opinion and your choices and have a right to express how you do your work flow. Nobody's disputing that. But you did come across a bit caustic, especially with the "I don't know why people think they need punch in/punch out" and "as a seasoned recording musician......." it comes across as if you're degrading everybody else who doesn't use the same work flow as you. Make a suggestion. Fine. But coming across as you're Mr. Superior is rude and off putting (YES! Rude and off putting). But I've come to realize over the years that this is the way online forums are, especially MUSIC online forums! I really had to think long and hard about joining this one because of some of the other egotistical idiots I've encountered in other user forums. I was hoping this would be different but I guess not.

:puf_unhappy: :puf_unhappy: John B

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7848
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Imladris

Post 25 Apr 2022

JohnnyBee 67 wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I really had to think long and hard about joining this one because of some of the other egotistical idiots I've encountered in other user forums. I was hoping this would be different but I guess not.
Moderator note: to be clear John, there's a lot of really nice people here who are long-time Reason users with a lot of great tips to share. There's also a lot of really nice newbies here with a lot of great tips to share. But like every forum, everywhere on the Internet since the Internet began, there are going to be a share of egos and nonsense and bad actors, etc. That doesn't mean that this isn't a great community. Stick around! There are blocking features available to your account if you find that interacting with certain users isn't good for you. Also. just a reminder: name calling is against the forum rules and will get you banned (not saying that you did that, but just wanted to mention it). :thumbup:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 3117
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 25 Apr 2022

Do you have punch in/out in Abelton Live 11 Suite? :puf_wink:
757365206c6f67696320746f207365656b20616e73776572732075736520726561736f6e20746f2066696e6420776973646f6d

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7848
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Imladris

Post 25 Apr 2022

bxbrkrz wrote:
25 Apr 2022
Do you have punch in/out in Abelton Live 11 Suite? :puf_wink:
Fun fact: Reason had audio comping far, far before Ableton Live did! :puf_wink:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

JohnnyBee 67
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Apr 2022

Post 25 Apr 2022

EnochLight wrote:
25 Apr 2022
JohnnyBee 67 wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I really had to think long and hard about joining this one because of some of the other egotistical idiots I've encountered in other user forums. I was hoping this would be different but I guess not.
Moderator note: to be clear John, there's a lot of really nice people here who are long-time Reason users with a lot of great tips to share. There's also a lot of really nice newbies here with a lot of great tips to share. But like every forum, everywhere on the Internet since the Internet began, there are going to be a share of egos and nonsense and bad actors, etc. That doesn't mean that this isn't a great community. Stick around! There are blocking features available to your account if you find that interacting with certain users isn't good for you. Also. just a reminder: name calling is against the forum rules and will get you banned (not saying that you did that, but just wanted to mention it). :thumbup:
All's great, Enoch. Not implying there are any "egotistic idiots" here and I didn't mean to call anybody here that. It's just that I've encountered some real "winners" on other music forums in the past. I won't go into that though. And you are correct about the egos, nonsense and bad actors. That's true even in the non virtual world whenever more than 1 person gets together in a group setting. I guess that will only change when and if we ever become "perfect" people.
:D John B

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4240
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 25 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
25 Apr 2022
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
so disagreeing with your opinion = negativity? interesting. 🤔
But you didn't state you disagree with me, instead you used some nice passive-aggressive tone to make is look like my opinion was somehow invalid, consequently implying that your opinion has merit over mine (or anyone else's).
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
not what you said? I mean, if you want to get pedantic, sure, you didn't say those exact words, but yeah, that's the gist of what you said. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..."
That is your perception. And again, you state that as if your perception is the only (correct) way to interpret it. "I basically have never used punch in/out with DAWs...etc..." is simply my experience. I'm pretty sure there are many people using punch in/out (in other DAWs) all the time. I just said that I never needed it and gave a reason as to why that is. So again, FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, I fail to see why people think they need it.
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I don't think I said anyone should share your opinion. actually, I know I didn't say that--didn't even imply it. nor do I think you should share mine. but you could share yours without being so dismissive of what other people want out of their software.
So now, when my opinion is not in line with yours, it is DISMISSIVE :clap:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
you said you don't understand "why people think they need punch in/out"--all I did was explain why some of us actually do, in fact, need auto punching (as much as any "need" in a piece of audio software).
You're right. Reason is an unusable piece of crap without it having punch in/out functionality. I don't understand why you even bother to use it. And just to make sure you are not going off on another tangent, that was sarcasm :lol:
guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
why do you think you need comping? you can just use auto-punching. well, not in Reason, but you get the point, I'm sure.
You didn't get MY point, though: you can't use punch in/out in Reason because it isn't there, but you CAN use comping instead as a replacement. I never said it is the same, but you surely can get the same result with it, that is hard to dispute.

I'll leave it at that.
passive aggressive? nah, I’ll just say straight up I think you’re acting defensive because I don’t agree with you. I could continue to explain why just about everything you’ve said is dismissive, arrogant, or flat incorrect—which is what you seem to desire—but I won’t. if I were younger I would, but it would be a waste of both of our time, so instead, have a nice day.
I write good music for good people

https://slow-robot.com/
https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 10305
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 25 Apr 2022

guitfnky wrote:
25 Apr 2022
I could continue to explain…
I'm feeling like you've both expressed your thoughts on this tangent, so it's a good time to get back on topic now please.
Selig Audio, LLC

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest