Why is Recycle still standalone?

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
provinceofnowhere

Post 10 Oct 2020

For all the new instruments and utilities that Propellerhead/Reason Studios keep introducing to Reason - most of which don't bring anything radically new to the game - I am amazed that they still haven't made Recycle part of the suite. The audio slicing functions in Reason just feel like a clunky, poor man's version of Recycle anyway.

I haven't upgraded from R10 to R11 because there simply isn't any real incentive to do so. I would consider upgrading if Recycle was included as part of Reason. I can't understand why it is still a standalone application at this stage of the game...

C'mon Propellerheads...

MrFigg

Post 10 Oct 2020

Absolutely. And all those with a valid ReCycle license will get the upgrade to Reason 12 Suite for $1 as a reward for their loyalty to the company over the years.
丰2ॐ

moneykube

Post 10 Oct 2020

MrFigg wrote:
10 Oct 2020
Absolutely. And all those with a valid ReCycle license will get the upgrade to Reason 12 Suite for $1 as a reward for their loyalty to the company over the years.
brrrr...
Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 12.53.22 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Creativemind

Post 10 Oct 2020

I think ReCycle existing is the reason some audio features are not included in Reason 'cause they're in that and they want you to buy it such as:- tempo detection of audio and transient sensitivity which leads to me another couple of things:-

1) Has ReCycle changed to Reason Studio's ReCycle now?
2) They should include it in Reason as an 11 point update and have it pay what you want with it being free for all 11 and ReCycle owners.
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.14 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

PhillipOrdonez

Post 10 Oct 2020

Creativemind wrote:
10 Oct 2020
I think ReCycle existing is the reason some audio features are not included in Reason 'cause they're in that and they want you to buy it such as:- tempo detection of audio and transient sensitivity which leads to me another couple of things:-

1) Has ReCycle changed to Reason Studio's ReCycle now?
2) They should include it in Reason as an 11 point update and have it pay what you want with it being free for all 11 and ReCycle owners.
Lol, pay what you want from X version to 11? Lol. Just include it in a point update and thus free for us but those on previous version should pay full price, why are you giving the upgrade plus recycle away now? 😂😂😂

• Information