Return to exact sequencer position after clip edit.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
HyperDiamondz

10 Jun 2020

Well not exactly a feature but ...is there another place to raisse this sort of thing?

I would like to request that the sequencer return to EXACTLY where it was before a clip edit.

eg. If I move to position in the sequencer and the click in to edit a clip, then go back to the sequencer currently the sequencer moves to the start of the edited clip.  
So if the clip is any bigger than the sequencer window it shifts everything to the right accordingly.  Losing position in the sequencer. which is suuuupeer annoying as have to continually navigate/pan back to where I was working.

guitfnky

10 Jun 2020

yep, use the feedback form in the Reason Studios site, and maybe post on one of the feature suggestion threads too—sometimes the Reason devs pop in from time to time. also, you can send them direct messages on Facebook, and Instagram, if you use those—not sure about Twitter.

but yeah, always best to go the official route first—the website feedback form, to make sure they see your requests 100%.

now, getting them to actually IMPLEMENT suggestions...that’s an entirely different thing. 😆
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information