In the spirit of Giving- a letter to Reason Studios

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
jlick76

02 May 2020

Dear Reason Studios,
I wanted to take this time to commend you for once again sharing Reason with the world. You first did this when you developed the revolutionary Rewire which allowed communication between Reason and other Daw formats. Once again you upped the ante with Reason 11 and created the Reason Rack plugin, which allows Reason to be used as a VST plugin in any other Daw. I truly believe that all other Daw developers were ecstatic when you opened the greatest strength of Reason, the Reason Rack, to be used inside their systems. However, I believe now would be a good time to take a few Q's from other developers to use inside of Reason to shore up some of its shortcomings. What are some of the best features of other Daw's that people gravitate to that are so attractive to users that it keeps them locked in to their Daw and how can a version of that be integrated into Reason. Why not borrow a chapter from Ableton Live's sequencer or Studio One's Mastering page, or Logic's Tool menu. There are so many great ideas in some of these other Daw's and I think you've earned a spot at this table. It's not a cop out to see what is working with other developers and adding it to your own environment while at the same time creating new and innovative ideas. Listen to your customer base. The truth is I don't want to use Reason in Ableton. I just want to use Reason because I love the Rack and I love the mixer. I say all of this to say, you have given yourself to the Daw market. Its ok to grab some of their ideas too.
Much Love and Respect
Jacob Lickliter

Ulpu

02 May 2020

I think there were very good points!!

WOO

05 May 2020

Yes now is the time Reason studios.

• Information