Does anyone wish the browser allowed the devices to have more than one column?

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
earwig83

24 Apr 2020

I find it very frustrating to have to scroll for 10 minutes to look at all my wonderful devices. Especially when I am not sure what I am in the mood for. I noticed the plugin shows reason devices in 3 columns and I am jealous I can't in reason. Where can I submit a feature request to RS to suggest that they allow this in the browser like in the attached picture? It should be responsive overflow as you resize IMO.
Attachments
screen.jpg
screen.jpg (717.1 KiB) Viewed 355 times

joeyluck

24 Apr 2020

I think you are referring to the "device cake" in the Reason Rack Plugin? The Browser in the plugin is still only 1 column of devices, but when the rack is empty, users are presented with 9 devices in the empty rack (not the Browser) that they can click on to quickly add to the rack. I think those being their most used REs.

I've moved this to the Feature Suggestions forum here. While Reason Studios does poke around ReasonTalk, this forum is not an official forum of RS. ReasonTalk is run by users. It's a great place to post your ideas and suggestions, to gauge interest and necessity. There's a chance RS may see it, but if you want to submit feedback to them directly, use this form: https://www.reasonstudios.com/contact/feedback

earwig83

24 Apr 2020

Thanks!

• Information