Reason - should all of it's built in effects being replaced?

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Jackjackdaw

09 Apr 2020

I like the sound of Reasons fx and filters well enough. I think the graphics need a freshen up though. All my contemporary VSTs have a ton of visual feedback, glowing rings around knobs indicating modulation, spectrum visuals for eq etc. I'm not convinced by the 'vintage' argument. If you want vintage, go and use Reason 5. Software needs to keep up with the times in the graphics department.

Creativemind

09 Apr 2020

joeyluck wrote:
08 Apr 2020
Heigen5 wrote:
08 Apr 2020

I am not a plugin maker, if I would, I could do so indeed then. But one can always dream that "Re-Parts" modular Reason will be released at some point. Maybe in the 2033 when I'm 53 years old then, haha!
Well you might have some luck with UJAM's Gorilla Engine.
That looks interesting. I Googled it too. Seems no video's exist of it. How difficult is it from a non-coders perspective (well I did do a bit of Basic in the 80's on 48k Spectrum lol!)?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

selig
RE Developer

09 Apr 2020

Creativemind wrote:
09 Apr 2020
joeyluck wrote:
08 Apr 2020

Well you might have some luck with UJAM's Gorilla Engine.
That looks interesting. I Googled it too. Seems no video's exist of it. How difficult is it from a non-coders perspective (well I did do a bit of Basic in the 80's on 48k Spectrum lol!)?
It's similar to the way Kontakt and it's scripting language works, plus you will need to design the front panel too (but there are some preset objects provided in the library). The biggest difference is no C++ coding is required.
Selig Audio, LLC

Creativemind

10 Apr 2020

selig wrote:
09 Apr 2020
Creativemind wrote:
09 Apr 2020

It's similar to the way Kontakt and it's scripting language works, plus you will need to design the front panel too (but there are some preset objects provided in the library). The biggest difference is no C++ coding is required.
:thumbs_up:
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

• Information