Combinator 2 ideas of mine

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
visheshl

09 Apr 2020

Combinator 2 should basically be a new program which allows the user to combine reason devices, design the ui with controls available in this editor program like sliders,knobs etc, link the controls to the actual controls on the devices within the combinator, and package the combinator as an RE which can then be used as a new device inside reason just like REs but basically an RE without coding and only combining existing devices. It can also have customisable back panel where users can put audio and cv connectors which link to actual cv/audio ins and outs on the devices inside the combinator RE, the designer can select what data goes to which connector. This new RE can be made editable or non editable inside the new combinator editing program as per cost licenses etc, this new combinator editing program could also have various preexisting modules like filters, oscillators etc like reactor but the modular approach can wait for combinator v3

visheshl

09 Apr 2020

So i put my idea as a new thread and it was deleted. Why ,i dont know its a different idea and needed a new thread. I was asking for a new combi editing program, which is a very different idea, thats why i made a new thread

joeyluck

09 Apr 2020

visheshl wrote:
09 Apr 2020
So i put my idea as a new thread and it was deleted. Why ,i dont know its a different idea and needed a new thread. I was asking for a new combi editing program, which is a very different idea, thats why i made a new thread
It was removed because it was a duplicate post.

We do urge people to contribute to relevant threads. And to your defense, yes there are quite a few "Combinator 2" threads and this one is certainly not the first.

That said, you should decide first what you want to do before posting. Posting duplicate posts in multiple places is against the rules. Even if your intentions are not to spam the forum, it creates a mess. Then you have people quoting you in this thread...and your thread.

If you prefer, we can remove your post from this thread if you'd like to create a separate thread. If you do decide to do that, try to create a more descriptive thread title to distinguish it.

Or we can leave it as is. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

• Information