General MIDI editing improvements

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Dancho

30 Jan 2020

I have finally decided to give it a try again to Reason 11 after 10 years using other DAWs , it's very a good making music machine , I used it to version 4 . I was disappointed to see even for 7 version ahead how limited the midi editing is , reason team have not done much about it all these years. Please Reason Team give some love to MIDI editing!

My features request list for next update is as follow.

1. Chase midi notes
2. Show key letters on the midi notes
3.Make it possible to have more vertical zoom in midi editor so we can see the midi notes bigger.
4.Option or key command to select the rest of midi notes from the selection or play head. Also this implies for clips on one track only in the the arrangement window.
5. in the sequencer to be able to copy clips and paste them to a different track.
6.Remove the colored midi's editor background it's so confusing and too bright or dark sometimes depending of the chosen colour.
7. Select Subposition only of the midi notes
8 Select lowest and the highest midi notes, very useful for chords.
9 Capture Recording or Midi Retrospective

Busta US

30 Jan 2020

Faster way to add/remove notes in the sequencer. Without any additional key, without shifting between editing tools (pen, eraser).

Straight up add/remove note/notes in 1 click!

• Information