Built-in Song Position Player

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Busta US

07 Nov 2019

Because Reason has 3 different windows (mixer, rack, sequencer), I find it extremely important to be able to scroll through the song while in the process of mixing and/or mastering.

When I am in Mixer view or in the Mastering section, everytime I want to scroll through my work I have to open the sequencer.

I am aware of the time position at the bottom bar, but I find it to be not so intuitive.

For example, FL studio has its time position in the top bar right under the play/stop functions, which lets you scroll through the song in any section/view (mixer, rack, etc...)

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (15.27 KiB) Viewed 302 times

I noticed in Reason, in the bottom bar, you have the time position control on the left and control to move/go to the locators on the right.

Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (13.57 KiB) Viewed 302 times

Wouldn't it be more practical to have a time position player instead of having to move numbers up or down to move through the song like the current Time Position control? Something like this:

Untitled 5.png
Untitled 5.png (17.82 KiB) Viewed 302 times

• Information