Beatmapper

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Faastwalker

29 Aug 2019

Acid Pro style. Very handy for creating mixes of tracks and matching / locking all tracks to master tempo. Would be amazing to be able to do this in Reason and utilise all the great FX devices and automation lanes.

Faastwalker

29 Aug 2019

...... then I’d buy this and get some seriously mileage out of it;

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... -dj-mixer/

Aquila

15 Sep 2019

Reason kinda has this, albeit limited. If a wave file has a redable BPM metadata included then it'll automatically sync to the project BPM. Almost every audio clip exported by Reason should have said metadata.

Faastwalker

21 Oct 2019

Aquila wrote:
15 Sep 2019
Reason kinda has this, albeit limited. If a wave file has a readable BPM metadata included then it'll automatically sync to the project BPM. Almost every audio clip exported by Reason should have said metadata.
I wonder if it would work with files exported from Acid after running through Beatmapper? Will have to try. But would be good to be able to do this in Reason. Anyway, I guess it's a very niche feature request for Reason. I'm sure most people use Ableton Live for this purpose more than anything. I'm not sure there's much call for it anywhere else outside of Live (not counting all the DJ Apps of course).

• Information