Multiple color options for rear cables

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Luxuria

22 Aug 2019

I saw it mentioned by someone else in a different thread.

I really like the idea of having more color options for routing audio and CV cables. When the back of the rack gets cluttered and "K" just isn't doing it, having the ability to customize the color of the cables would be a huge benefit for customization and organization.

Could take it a step further and allow cables to be "zip tied" to the rack dividers so that we have more control with how much the cables dangle.

diminished
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2019

Yes please. A key shortcut that will rotate through some colors while you're "holding" the cable with your mouse.
Speaking of which:
How about allowing to page up/down on your keyboard while holding a cable with your mouse? Ever dragged a cable from the bottom of your screen to a device on the top?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

boingy

22 Aug 2019

Or how about adding a schematic or block diagram view so you can see all of your interconnections in a more human friendly way?
The problem with the cables thing is it emulates the real life of a studio tech, spending too much time around the back of the rack trying to make sense of a rat's nest of cables to figure out which cable needs to be moved/fixed/added.

• Information