Propellerhead should purchase rsTouch from Delora Software.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
two shoes

28 Mar 2019

Just a suggestion, but there doesn't seem to be much interest around here at least in Propellerheads recent foray into mobile software. In fact many people seem to resent Propellerhead's diversion of resources towards a mobile app no one asked for when so many longstanding issues with the primary software remain unaddressed even after years of pleading from the userbase.

I suggest they shelve the Reason compact project and repurpose its budget towards purchasing Delora software's excellent remote control app for Reason, rsTouch. If you aren't familiar with rsTouch you should check it out - it really is the best remote control platform I've used for any DAW and there is a long and growing list of REs that rsTouch includes dedicated control layouts for. Its only real drawback is that its only available for iOS.

If Propellerhead were to purchase it from Delora, port it to Android, expand the list of devices with dedicated control layouts, and bundle it with Reason 11.5 or 12 I think they'd have spent the resources required to accomplish this very wisely. A control and performance app of this calibre bundled with Reason would really strengthen it as a product and improve the longterm outlook for Propellerhead in my opinion.

• Information