Europa free space by envelope 1 ideas

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
scratchnsnifff

05 Nov 2018

I know Iv posted the idea that there could be another MSEG to the left of envelope one. And for it to be used as a waveform editor. The idea was something along the lines of, when a user clicks that envelope something like 4-8 slots are presented. And when you click one, the Editor appears inside of that area. Which is where you could draw your waveform or import a single cycle waveform.

But I have an idea that I really hope they implement

Now I feel like the space should be used as a phase distortion curve.
An XY curve where depending on how you draw the curve, is how the waveform gets bent
Exactly like serums remap mode.
If they were to implement this inside of Europa, I probably wouldn’t even use serum. Europa is great on CPU and as long as you throw an OTT afterwards, then it will pretty much sound like serum!

I mainly request this because of the fact that not many synths in Reason even have multiple phase distortion modes. And by that I mean speaking in terms of various forms of PWM (I do believe that is pretty much what bend + and - is)

Not trying to get Europa to be serum exactly, but having a feature that lets you draw your modifiers could free up time from the props development as they wouldn’t have to touch Europa (unless they do decide to also add user samples for all 3 engines)

Apart from those recommendations I do believe Europa is as good as a synth gets.
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information