Please Fix This Long Time Developer Name SHOP bug!

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Catblack

13 Oct 2018

I know it bugs some of you, it greatly bugs me. It seems like something they should have fixed two, three, four years ago. Why does it still happen?

I'm speaking of course about that when you try to see JUST the REs from that developer, you see a list with other developers.
Last edited by Catblack on 13 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

xylyx

13 Oct 2018

I randomly clicked on one of the links, 'other', and couldn't understand your point, as 'other' does only show the DLD Technology REs. All the other links do show the issue though...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2018

Catblack wrote:
13 Oct 2018
I know it bugs some of you, it greatly bugs me. It seems like something they should have fixed two, three, four years ago. Why does it still happen?

I'm speaking of course about that when you try to see JUST the REs from that developer, you see a list with other developers.
Yep. Bugs me.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Catblack

13 Oct 2018

xylyx wrote:
13 Oct 2018
I randomly clicked on one of the links, 'other', and couldn't understand your point, as 'other' does only show the DLD Technology REs. All the other links do show the issue though...
Fixed.
I was just going through that results page. There's a lot of other small, forgotten developers that this happens to.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

• Information