Zooming in into audio clips

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Heigen5

01 Oct 2018

When a playback cursor is settled in the middle of audio clip and you zoom in, then why doesn't a view-point stay in place? Right now the cursor-viewpoint moves out of the screen.

selig
RE Developer

01 Oct 2018

Heigen5 wrote:
01 Oct 2018
When a playback cursor is settled in the middle of audio clip and you zoom in, then why doesn't a view-point stay in place? Right now the cursor-viewpoint moves out of the screen.
Depends on how you zoom - if you use mouse zoom, it zooms on the MOUSE position. If you use G and H keys, it zooms on the PLAY HEAD.
Selig Audio, LLC

Heigen5

01 Oct 2018

selig wrote:
01 Oct 2018
Heigen5 wrote:
01 Oct 2018
Depends on how you zoom - if you use mouse zoom, it zooms on the MOUSE position. If you use G and H keys, it zooms on the PLAY HEAD.
I have always zoomed with my mouse. What is a key-command to zoom with G and H, that said I really should find out all the short-keys.

• Information