Sync Browsers

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Creativemind

27 Sep 2018

Hi All!

Does nobody else find it irritating that when you go to the browser in the rack (say you were browsing pad sounds in the sequencer) that the browser in the rack is now showing a complete new browser or just not the same thing? and vice versa.

I wish the browsers were sync'd or at least there was a sync browsers preference in the preferences. Same for the windows. a Sync WIndows button on the transport or again, a preference so that if you move any device, mute / solo anything, colour or label anything in any of the 3 windows, the other 3 automatically adjusted. Yes, I know the rack and main mixer do already but I want all 3 , regardless of whether there's logic to the way it operates now.

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Loque

27 Sep 2018

Yea, all the time. When I have done a lane, and I want a new instrument, I search from the sequencer. Than I got to the rack and i am somewhere else. I need to brwose again from the synth or retype my search. Anyoing. I am not sure i ever wanted a "clean" browser.
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

28 Sep 2018

Glad I'm not on my own with this one. Needs sorting asap.

Loque

28 Sep 2018

Creativemind wrote:
28 Sep 2018
The good thing now is, i can also easily find the rack to my sequence. Pretty often i wanted to add an fx to a sequence, but this wont work ;-)
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

28 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
28 Sep 2018
Creativemind wrote:
28 Sep 2018
The good thing now is, i can also easily find the rack to my sequence. Pretty often i wanted to add an fx to a sequence, but this wont work ;-)
Not sure I fully understand what you're saying. Do you mean since they've added the double click or + to add instruments feature?

Loque

28 Sep 2018

Creativemind wrote:
28 Sep 2018
Loque wrote:
28 Sep 2018

Not sure I fully understand what you're saying. Do you mean since they've added the double click or + to add instruments feature?
Doubleclick. I often had hard times to find the device in the rack from the sequencer.
Reason12, Win10

tiker01

28 Sep 2018

As far as I know the two independent browsers was a design decision back then. Actually you can drag and drop from any browser to any target area. Still I think a Link toggle button on the actual Browser interface would be a welcome addition.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Namyo85

30 Sep 2018

Yep. This issue often gets asked about and is always welcome. An option to sync browsers can't be that difficult to implement.

• Information