Sysex up to 14 bit MIDI EMI 2.0

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Re8et
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2018

I've been using CTRL vst lately to automate my Roland Boutique Synths, some of the editors has some 350 Sysex messages instructions for communicate with the devices (D-05 for example) but Reason can only see some of them, and many knobs do not responds to the automate/learn functions of the Vst shell.

I was thinking that a new advanced EMI Midi device with a display to input exact Sysex messages (as seen in the Roland Boutique A-01 ), could be a nice innovation for the Reason sistem.

This way it could be possible to completely bypass external editors and work straight away within Reason. :?

As of now, it is possible to bypass the Vst limitations using Midiloop and running the standalone editors, but the shortcut is clunky and still limited.

:re: :re: :re:

Switching views, allowing Reason shell to send and receive advanced Sysex messages, could open up some new breeds of editors in Re format as well :puf_smile:

Re8et
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2018

In addition or alternative raise the Vst index up to 1000 also would also do a lot of difference for to interact with Sysex capable Vst shells (like CTRL).

Re8et
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2018

I was looking deeper into this, if anyone is guessing where I'm at, this is one good starting point to learn something
http://www.midisolutions.com/chapter2.htm

• Information