Add Eurorack Combinator Variant

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Raveshaper

18 Jun 2018

Add a new variation to the combinator that provides configurable rectangular zones.

By selecting controls on devices contained in the new object, each control becomes available as a cropped region of the contained device's front panel, transforming them into widgets that can be repositioned to taste. This will allow users to control all devices exactly as preferred from one compact and centralized interface, significantly expanding the maximum number of knobs and buttons from the current 4 + 4.

Preserve the combinator's programming section to allow for advanced use beyond standard operation of the controls.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Loque

18 Jun 2018

After 10 years without improvements to the Combinator, i would be thankfull for any improvement :-D
Reason12, Win10

scratchnsnifff

22 Jun 2018

Loque wrote:
18 Jun 2018
After 10 years without improvements to the Combinator, i would be thankfull for any improvement :-D
!!!!! Hahaha same, I was wondering what channel to reach them at to report a bug. I don’t know if they are aware of the input text not translating to the sequencer but even just changing that I would be happy
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information