Real-Time Audio Slicing for Reason...Will we ever get it?

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
mreese80

02 Jun 2018

I'm still waiting for real time audio slicing to be added to Reason.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

djadalaide

02 Jun 2018

Perhaps this isn't what you had in mind, but the title says "Realtime Slicer & Arranger"

http://www.quadelectra.com/products/beat-chop

jlgrimes

11 Jun 2018

mreese80 wrote:
02 Jun 2018
I wish they just bite the bullet and put Recycle in Reason. Not a realtime slicer but it is a very cool app and a bit easier to use than the current setup.

mreese80

19 Jun 2018

jlgrimes wrote:
11 Jun 2018
mreese80 wrote:
02 Jun 2018
I wish they just bite the bullet and put Recycle in Reason. Not a realtime slicer but it is a very cool app and a bit easier to use than the current setup.
I'm coo with the slicing ability in Reason but it's needs some updating. As far as recycle goes i don't need that in personally but i do understand what you are saying. I forgot there are things we can do in recycle that we can't do in the daw. The effects is we can to whatever we load into is the main benefit of recycle. I can't edit outside of Reason and than bring into reason...that's a waste of time to me. So yea...you are right :thumbs_up:
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

GRIFTY

28 Aug 2018

Beat chop is, no offense, a piece of garbage for chopping. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to excel at tbh, but it's not sample chopping. @OP, I just use slicex in reason as a vst now

scratchnsnifff

07 Sep 2018

GRIFTY wrote:
28 Aug 2018
Beat chop is, no offense, a piece of garbage for chopping. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to excel at tbh, but it's not sample chopping. @OP, I just use slicex in reason as a vst now
Beat chop is just a more affordable option and is compared to buffre by peff. It’s best feature is its ability to also be a sort of doctor OctoRex
Also the ability to make granular style beat repeating
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information