Post this under wishlist for Reason 11

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
calebbrennan

15 Apr 2018

Recently a Guitarist informaly polled this blog and it seems there are a lot of guitar players who use reason
I've been active on the blog in trying ask about emulation of famous pedals.
I think Reason 11 should include Multi pedal vst they already have but as a Rack extension
Add polyphonic pitch detection from a mono guitar signal ( ie Jam Origin and make it part of Reason 11

a guy can dream
...right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guitfnky

15 Apr 2018

I know you can't use Jam Origin's Guitar to MIDI 2 to record MIDI data to the track when using it as a VST, but you can use it in standalone mode with a MIDI loopback (I think that's what it's called?). I use loopMIDI, and it works really well. they warn you there can be extra latency that way, but it seems just as responsive as anything done directly within Reason.

I'd love to see an "in-the-box" suite of guitar pedal Rack Extensions. Whammy (the newer one), a Boss SD-1 Overdrive emulation, and a good OCD clone would be awesome.

just those three, and probably a thousand other cool pedals. ;)
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

esselfortium

15 Apr 2018

For the pedal effects, have you tried Kuassa's Efektor series?
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

EdGrip

15 Apr 2018

One of the models in Kuassa Distortion is OCD-inspired I think.

scratchnsnifff

16 Apr 2018

Thor update with a grain oscilator (like the one from grain)
New Thor filters
Maybe some automation curves
Combinator text displays in sequencer (say you name a rotary, when you automate it, the sequencer would read your input text)

Combinator would have more matrix slots per device
Combinator has a right click and map to rotaries ability (say you have something in the combinator, Reason automatically recognizes that what ever device is housed inside of it so can right click and map it)
New Europa wavetables!!!!!
A global button for the spectral filter
Matthias said “not at this time” regarding user wavetables so I’d love to see that ability :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

kuhliloach

16 Apr 2018

"MIDI learn" on all pads and keys on any stock instrument in Reason, such as ReDrum and KONG.

• Information