Embracing the new color picker in Europa

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
PadShifta

04 Jan 2018

EUROPA COLOR PICKER.jpg
EUROPA COLOR PICKER.jpg (311.51 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
Hi guys!

I´m pretty sure I´ve got your attention now right? Propellerheads are adding a color picker to Europa?? Really!??
Well, not yet I´m afraid. But what do you think about being able to switch colors of certain parts of the Synth, like the displays?
As for me, I´m totally in. It´s these kind of things that get my creative juices flowing time and time again.

Let me know what you think about it or add you own suggestions to this thread if you like. Europa is great, just think of it in a bright villain-purple glow...

Cheers :mrgreen:

esselfortium

04 Jan 2018

I could do without the clickbait thread titles :thumbsdown:
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

antic604

04 Jan 2018

Well, this could be handy to colour-code your rack, especially if you could link it with track colour. It does look pretty strange to have 8 instances of e.g. same-looking Thors in your project...

Still, would prefer high-res GUI and workflow improvements before this is given any consideration :P

modecca

04 Jan 2018

I'm currently in talks with Propellerheads to support Lancome drag and drop eye shadow palate templetes to
change some their native device color schemes.
🔗💥

aeox
Competition Winner

04 Jan 2018

Will it make my music sound better?

Edit: Oh wait I don't even have reason 10.. Nevermind.

PadShifta

04 Jan 2018

modecca wrote:
04 Jan 2018
I'm currently in talks with Propellerheads to support Lancome drag and drop eye shadow palate templetes to
change some their native device color schemes.
Wow, well that sounds great! If these really exist, then keep at it my friend. All I can find on the net is real cosmetics in google.

Cheers
Last edited by PadShifta on 04 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.

PadShifta

04 Jan 2018

esselfortium wrote:
04 Jan 2018
Hey Sarah :-)

Sorry about me using the "Clickbait-method" for the first time (and probably the last). I dislike it in most cases too, but confess... You´re only giving this a "thumbs-down" because secretly you were hoping that we were actually getting this feature, right?? :puf_bigsmile:

Yes, me too...

joeyluck

04 Jan 2018

PadShifta wrote:
04 Jan 2018
esselfortium wrote:
04 Jan 2018

Sorry about me using the "Clickbait-method" for the first time (and probably the last). I dislike it in most cases too, but confess... You´re only giving this a "thumbs-down" because secretly you were hoping that we were actually getting this feature, right?? :puf_bigsmile:

Yes, me too...
I think many people click on it to see what the heck it's about. And I was thinking it had something to do with the color of the sound, which sounded interesting.

We do have it in our rules and guidelines (#12) for a reason. And your idea would be better served with a more appropriate title, as you will then be met with conversation that is more about your idea than it is about your clickbait title :)

esselfortium

04 Jan 2018

PadShifta wrote:
04 Jan 2018
esselfortium wrote:
04 Jan 2018

Yes, me too...
To be honest, I knew there was no such thing and only clicked through to complain about the thread title :lol:
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Catblack

04 Jan 2018

I think they should color code Europa based on the sound that you are getting out of it and then we can sit back and heckle people for complaining about their brown sounds.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

etyrnal

13 Jan 2018

Never ever gonna happen ever.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Information