just make the ultimate combinator

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
sot

19 Dec 2017

just make the ultimate combinator device : )
Last edited by sot on 04 Jan 2018, edited 2 times in total.
:reason: 10

antic604

20 Dec 2017

While I'm always for upvoting proposals to make something better, the discussion would greatly benefit if you provided specific examples & ideas.

Bitwig's modular concept has no relation to Combinator, to which direct equivalents in Bitwig are FX and Instrument Layers. Bitwig's modular concept doesn't really differ much to Reason's Rack patching and so instead of modulators Reason has specific devices (LFO, Matrix, envelope follower in Pulveriser, etc.) and instead of nesting Reason has cables. Sure, Combinator would definitely benefit from some more love, like adding more knobs / sliders / buttons, etc.

Regarding sequencer comments (which were unexpected, considering topic's title...) there are already numerous posts about this, so it's better to keep the ideas there - like this most recent one: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504764

EDIT: sorry, that reads like I'm a mod here, which obviously I'm not - just a suggestion :)

• Information