Sort by Price: Need this more now with subscriptions

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
joeyluck

17 Oct 2017

When browsing the shop to fill a subscription package, it would be very beneficial to be able to sort by price.

I was ready to subscribe on day 1 when subscriptions were announced. But I bailed on the process a few times because I couldn't quite find the necessary REs to fill my subscription to it's max value.

I think some people will go in thinking, "I'll try the $9 plan!" And they may already have a handful of REs in mind that they definitely want to grab. But then when there is space left to fill... They will want to grab something or else they'll feel they aren't getting the max value of the subscription. And they may abandon the process and say, "This will require a bit more thought and research."

That was me. Browsing aimlessly for what I could 'top off' my subscription with. And I can only imagine it gets more complicated with the $19 and $29 plans.

So, aside from having sort by price being helpful when shopping to buy REs, it would also be very handy and helpful to the subscription process.

etyrnal

19 Oct 2017

joeyluck wrote:When browsing the shop to fill a subscription package, it would be very beneficial to be able to sort by price.

I was ready to subscribe on day 1 when subscriptions were announced. But I bailed on the process a few times because I couldn't quite find the necessary REs to fill my subscription to it's max value.

I think some people will go in thinking, "I'll try the $9 plan!" And they may already have a handful of REs in mind that they definitely want to grab. But then when there is space left to fill... They will want to grab something or else they'll feel they aren't getting the max value of the subscription. And they may abandon the process and say, "This will require a bit more thought and research."

That was me. Browsing aimlessly for what I could 'top off' my subscription with. And I can only imagine it gets more complicated with the $19 and $29 plans.

So, aside from having sort by price being helpful when shopping to buy REs, it would also be very handy and helpful to the subscription process.
That and a "wish list" - - I want a wish list! Then, when i have money, I can go in and look through my wish list first.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

avasopht
Competition Winner

20 Oct 2017

All Propellerhead need to do is publish a nice and simple json web service to query the shop, then someone else could put together all these features.

Alternatively a community ran database of products would suffice.

demt

20 Oct 2017

HOW MUTCH!!!!!
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

mfavila

22 Oct 2017

etyrnal wrote:
joeyluck wrote:When browsing the shop to fill a subscription package, it would be very beneficial to be able to sort by price.

That and a "wish list" - - I want a wish list! Then, when i have money, I can go in and look through my wish list first.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Agree with both. For serial purchasers like me, sort by price and wish list is great.

www.atomsapart.com

Resonator

22 Oct 2017

I agree with both suggestions as well.

demt

23 Oct 2017

Sounds like doshing out hard labour ,yet I agree
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information