Indicator for "Follow"

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
GILO

13 Oct 2017

I regularly disable/enable the Follow feature when working on a clip. I don't want the screen to scroll by as I work on it, thus I hit "F" quite regularly when in an instance that I'm working this way. I at times lose track of which state that Follow is in and have to go up to the drop-down menu to check. I would I would like to see an indicator on the main transport area that indicates if Follow is enabled/disabled. Even if it's just a small lit square on the main screen that would be so helpful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

21 Oct 2017

GILO wrote:
13 Oct 2017
I regularly disable/enable the Follow feature when working on a clip. I don't want the screen to scroll by as I work on it, thus I hit "F" quite regularly when in an instance that I'm working this way. I at times lose track of which state that Follow is in and have to go up to the drop-down menu to check. I would I would like to see an indicator on the main transport area that indicates if Follow is enabled/disabled. Even if it's just a small lit square on the main screen that would be so helpful.
An indicative button for this would be quite nice, either on the transport, or in the Sequencer menu bar, and would be very helpful.

Similarly an indicator/button for Auto Group Devices too, right next to it! ;)

• Information