Automation update idea

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
scratchnsnifff

25 Sep 2017

So along with curves like FL studio and ableton, I had this idea for an update on reasons automation system. What if when drawing automations the controll click option that automatically draws two consecutive points, could have presets. Like somewhere in preferences, have assignable increments like control click automatically makes an 1/8 triangle. I know it's not too bad as it is with the automatic double points, it's cool for sample and hold type automation. Have I explained this properly?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Loque

25 Sep 2017

The wide of the automation depends on your grid settings. Disable SNAP, and you can paint free.
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

13 Oct 2017

You should also be able to show / hide automation lanes with say the A key like you can in Logic and also in the preferences be able to choose where you like the automation with 3 options - underneath the automated device, overlapping the automated device or under the sequencer window . The first one puts it under the automated device like it is now, the 2nd one puts the automation inside the clip over the clip itself like Logic does and the 3rd one places all automation under the sequencer (stacked) for people who like that method. Cater for everybody's workflow.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

• Information