Sample level editor.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
etyrnal

13 Sep 2017

In the past when using an audio editor, I have been able to save vocal takes during a recording session that just had a handful of clipping spots in them. A vocal track that otherwise would have been garbage, I was able to fix by going in and drawing peaks where the clipping had occurred. In reason I can't do this elegantly.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited by etyrnal on 13 Sep 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

14 Sep 2017

Nope.
Reason12, Win10

AttenuationHz

26 Nov 2017

One of the many things I would expect to in a Revamped version of the editor that and indestructible editing to silence noise. Crop Please :x Simply selecting apart of the waveform and pressing delete is much better! Crop has its place though and it is for when you are photo editing!!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

etyrnal

26 Nov 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:One of the many things I would expect to in a Revamped version of the editor that and indestructible editing to silence noise. Crop Please :x Simply selecting apart of the waveform and pressing delete is much better! Crop has its place though and it is for when you are photo editing!!
I want the ability to draw in a damaged wave Peak.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Information