HARDWARE CONTROL SURFACE

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
BeamFormerRush

25 Aug 2017

With Ableton, Serato, Native Instruments all having native control surfaces in the market place, isn't it time for Propellerhead to jump into the Hardware control surface game?? Sampling and editing on hardware is so much more intuitive than using a mouse or trackpad! PLEASE!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

demt

25 Aug 2017

Right
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

djsmex

23 Sep 2017

Yes, but what shape should a Reason controller take? Multiple controllers for things like main mixer, transport, keyboards, pads etc or more general like the universal controllers? Should it have audio I/O or just MIDI, be portable or desktop studio?

normen

23 Sep 2017

I don‘t think the Props will jump into any new hardware endeavors any time soon after Balance failed so hard..

I was suggesting creating a community control surface though, combining all the forum members knowledge and skills to create a DIY-surface based on Arduino or something like that. The resonance was more than underwhealming though :)

esefelipe

24 Sep 2017

Nektar is pretty Reason-centric...

electrofux

02 Oct 2017

Imho we would need a clip launcher first if you are hinting on that kind of remotability. For everythnig else there exist quite a few dedicated codecs already.
But most of the mentioned controllers center around a clip launching playstyle and that is missing alltogether.

And i dont think the props would need to manufacture a dedicated controller. There would be codecs for Launchpad, Push etc pretty quickly i assume.
I would however ship with a launchpad codec done already.

AttenuationHz

02 Oct 2017

esefelipe wrote:
24 Sep 2017
Nektar is pretty Reason-centric...
Wish they would team up already!! It would work so well.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information