Default channel color

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
ljekio

Post 07 Aug 2017

Not so long ago default color was "powder blue" and it was acceptable.
Now I dislike default color and don't use autocolor option.
It's nice to be able to choose the default color.

joeyluck

Post 11 Aug 2017

This was a suggestion I presented before.
The idea would be that you could select which colors are used in sequence and which color begins the sequence. Would be even cooler if you could scroll through hues to adjust the colors as well...

track-colors.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oquasec

Post 23 Aug 2017

You can only select default color by using a template.

ljekio

Post 23 Aug 2017

joeyluck wrote:
11 Aug 2017
This was a suggestion I presented before.
The idea would be that you could select which colors are used in sequence and which color begins the sequence. Would be even cooler if you could scroll through hues to adjust the colors as well...

track-colors.jpg
Yes, so!

MikeMcKew

Post 24 Aug 2017

Honestly I think the colors need a bit of an overhaul in general. Some of them are close to unusable, and I feel like there's no reason to have the full RBG spectrum available to make custom colors for tracks. Hoping for it!

songsmite

Post 30 Aug 2018

I totally agree. The default colors are very harsh on the eyes now. Try and create a new midi track with yellow and program some notes with the mouse. It's very harsh, I want to change the default to something darker, like dark blue for my tastes. Then my eyes can relax quite a bit.

• Information