Use Caps Locks for Fine Lock control.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2017

I would like an option where I could lock the fine adjustment (shift) control, obvious key would be the Caps Lock, however I would not want the Caps Lock to replace the shift e.g. when Caps Lock is enable I have fine control over devices but I still have to hit the shift key when using other keyboard shorts that require it.

AttenuationHz

19 Jul 2017

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
19 Jul 2017
I would like an option where I could lock the fine adjustment (shift) control, obvious key would be the Caps Lock, however I would not want the Caps Lock to replace the shift e.g. when Caps Lock is enable I have fine control over devices but I still have to hit the shift key when using other keyboard shorts that require it.
:thumbs_up:
That would be very useful. You could probably do this with Auto-Hotkey or similar atm.

If it was an option in preferences it might be extremely useful to have it toggle shift but when you shift when its on it decreases the speed of the fine adjustment further.

https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com - I have never used this so I can't recommend it!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

• Information