I would like it if the panel with the instruments and effects and players would remember where it was last scrolled to

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
etyrnal

29 Jun 2017

When you have a lot of rack extensions it becomes a pain in the butt to always have to scroll down the entire selection of rack extensions to get to the items you want. It would be nice if it would remember where it was scrolled to last time you accessed it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2017

Are you talking about when selecting a new device?

demt

30 Jun 2017

if so good idea!
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

tiker01

30 Jun 2017

Me too. Submitted during some beta and got a should fix priority. Email the Props maybe they can include in Reason 10?

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

selig
RE Developer

30 Jun 2017

etyrnal wrote:When you have a lot of rack extensions it becomes a pain in the butt to always have to scroll down the entire selection of rack extensions to get to the items you want. It would be nice if it would remember where it was scrolled to last time you accessed it.

Agreed - would be even nicer if when selected "browser focus" you could type the first letter or two of the name and have it jump to that device.
:)

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2017

demt wrote:
30 Jun 2017
if so good idea!
If so, it's not such a good idea as you will be in a no win situation, select a Zvork instrument next I want to select an AudioRealism, if it had scrolled back to my current instrument (Zvork) I would have to scroll all the way back up and verse versa, no win...

It would be nice to have the recent used ones up at the top like the right click menu.

I do have my preferences set to Not "New device get browse focus" and Not "Load default sound in new device" so that the instrument\effects etc stays open on my last selection...

etyrnal

30 Jun 2017

selig wrote:
etyrnal wrote:When you have a lot of rack extensions it becomes a pain in the butt to always have to scroll down the entire selection of rack extensions to get to the items you want. It would be nice if it would remember where it was scrolled to last time you accessed it.

Agreed - would be even nicer if when selected "browser focus" you could type the first letter or two of the name and have it jump to that device.
:)

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Oh! I like that idea better actually!

• Information