Edit sample window:

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
AttenuationHz

21 Jun 2017

I find myself using this window more but its lacking features. You can break up loops and use individual samples on a Kong pad or ReDrum. But it would be really great if you could export the samples directly from the window itself. If you go into self contained samples you can export the edited samples from there but not the edit window itself just doesn't make much sense.

It would also be extremely powerful to be able to create .rx2 loops of the sampled loops directly from the edit window (If a light version of ReCycle was added to it with slice markers and tempo change). If the edit window could be accessed directly from the browser window it would make things a whole lot easier for creating custom libraries and getting the sample from a loop.

Adding pitch and fine tune would be amazing and being able to import another sample to the same window would make life much easier for me anyway. Being able to add silence into the start of a sample would be nice. As would vertical zoom on a transient or resizing the window to full scale with one click.

A repair function for the waveform would come in handy might be asking a lot though. If any of these suggestions were added I would not need to use Wavelab for sample editing.
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Oquasec

21 Jun 2017

They might change that later, but yeh stickin to slicex.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information