The big list of notable suggestions.

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
AttenuationHz

15 Jun 2017

This thread is for keeping notable suggestions in the one place. If a mod could sticky it, it will keep the suggestions that we all think would be amazing features at the forefront of the page. The more people that see the suggestions the better, which will possibly make it so, any future poll threads for suggestions that we want to see will be known about easily.
Instead of scrolling down the pages just post the link to the thread(s) into this thread with a very short description of the feature request and/or post number if in a large thread i.e. name of thread or feature that best sums it up.

Please No chat in this thread just keep it links and short description only if you like the suggestion in the thread +1 it or show your support for the idea by contributing to that thread. As to refine it if its not making sense or make it better. If you see a thread that has an idea that is already a feature or is just not a good idea don't put it in this thread.

This thread is for feature request that you think should make it into the next version of reason. If a thread or idea gets enough support remember to mail it to Propellerhead feedback@propellerheads.se if you are not the author of the idea remember to tell them that and add a link in the email to the thread. The more people that mail them the better for everyone.

I'll start it off with this example: Export any known audio file type viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7494913&start=50#p325246 post #2 suggestion #7

I have one suggestion myself :roll: that I believe will make workflow 950% faster.

Navigation by routing: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7496036&p=275497#p275497
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Oquasec

15 Jun 2017

Snap to milliseconds like studio one or slicex
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7501792
Last edited by Oquasec on 15 Jun 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

AttenuationHz

15 Jun 2017

Theme at login buffer at login/on transport - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7496052
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

AttenuationHz

20 Jun 2017

• Information