Different Mixer Models, Interchangeable Channel Strips

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
davidvilla

14 Jun 2017

The white SSL mixer is great (and clean), but I'd also like an SSL 4000 mixer (a little dirtier). And then give us the option to switch between the different mixers at the channel strip level. So I'd want the ability to run my piano through a cleaner white channel strip, while at the same time having the ability to run my guitar through the dirtier SSL 4000 channel strip.

While you're at it, give us a Neve and API console too. But then with a simple right click, give us the ability to select whatever channel strip we want, and whatever mix bus compressor we want.

Even better would be to give us interchangeable mixer sections. For example, if we had an SSL Black, SSL White, Neve, and API, my signal path would go something like this: I would run my tracks first through a Neve pre-amp at the input level, then maybe I'd pick a SSL white channel comp, then an API eq, and then everything goes through the SSL bus compressor. Mixer bliss.

In addition, 8 Sends are great, but I 'd like to have the ability to collapse unused sends to make my channel strip a little more maneagable.

Thanks.

etyrnal

15 Jun 2017

And please make reason 400 terabytes

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Dante

15 Jun 2017

Yes I would like a Neve mixer as well. Wanted this for a while

aeox
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2017

yes please. i imagine they already have plans for this *fingers crossed*