Control Surface Update

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
holocule

11 Jun 2017

Hi i am a newb here, but very much love Reason, but would be very grateful if the control surfaces templates could be updated to match current controllers on the market, as most featured in the current selection, are outdated or no longer in production, also would be great if there was one for Novation Launch Control XL, and midi selection to choose channel strips

artotaku

11 Jun 2017

holocule wrote:Hi i am a newb here, but very much love Reason, but would be very grateful if the control surfaces templates could be updated to match current controllers on the market, as most featured in the current selection, are outdated or no longer in production, also would be great if there was one for Novation Launch Control XL, and midi selection to choose channel strips
For the Launch Control XL check the remote codecs on this website http://www.irregular-cluster.de/

AttenuationHz

11 Jun 2017

holocule wrote:Hi i am a newb here, but very much love Reason, but would be very grateful if the control surfaces templates could be updated to match current controllers on the market, as most featured in the current selection, are outdated or no longer in production, also would be great if there was one for Novation Launch Control XL, and midi selection to choose channel strips
All/most vendors of midi controllers usually have the codecs on their website ^^^. You place them in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Propellerhead Software\Remote on windows Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote Mac (I use windows!)
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

holocule

11 Jun 2017

Cool many Thanks for your response, most helpful Cheers :)

jonheal

11 Jun 2017

AttenuationHz wrote:
All/most vendors of midi controllers usually have the codecs on their website ^^^. You place them in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Propellerhead Software\Remote on windows Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote Mac (I use windows!)
Thanks for the path. I had been modifying my Behringer BCR2000 remote map in the ProgramData folder and occasionally overwriting it with new Reason installations — which leads to much gnashing of teeth.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

• Information