Parameter sequencing for Dual Arpeggio

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
fieldframe
RE Developer

19 Apr 2017

Having recently picked up a Korg Monologue, I've become enamored of its simple, yet powerful step sequencer, which can modulate any control on the synth (up to four at a time). I'd love to see something like this added to the Dual Arpeggio player.

Adding CV jacks on the back is one option, but I think what would be even better (and fit more with the "wireless" way the players are designed) would be a Combinator-like drop-down that gives you instant access to any control on the synth it's welded to. Maybe it could look like a few more lanes of the velocity curve, but with a parameter drop-down next to each one. Alternatively, these lanes could go into their own player. Call it something like "Arpeggio Curve."

(And yes, I know you could do something kind of like this by spending some time with a Combinator and a few Matrixes, but it wouldn't be integrated with Dual Arpeggio, wouldn't be gate-triggered, and might kill your inspiration by the time you set it all up. :) )

Oquasec

19 Apr 2017

But I save all the patches I like as combi's or single devices.
And besides reason 10 is like another year or two away, more than enough time to learn reason 8 inside and out like I did 5 :P
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information