Display options

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
jamiefbolton

19 Apr 2017

I'd like to access REs and effects in a conventional DAW manner. The reason I don't mix in Reason is that I don't care for the effects and REs in one giant rack, having to scroll up and down to find something. The look on of logic, protools etc is much more appealing and easier to find things.

My opinion of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oquasec

19 Apr 2017

I usually use the right side with the left mouse clicker for speed or keyboard shortcuts.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

househoppin09

02 May 2017

Feature request: can we please have the option to make Reason work like a completely different and unrelated DAW? For example, there could be a "Cubase mode" or a "Reaper mode" in the options somewhere, so that I wouldn't have to go to the trouble of clicking the Cubase or Reaper icons on my desktop. I love Reason, but would like to be able to change any or all of the central defining aspects of its entire interface on demand. Please implement ASAP Props, preferably in 9.5 this month if you can. Thanks! ;)

Creativemind

02 May 2017

Oquasec wrote:I usually use the right side with the left mouse clicker for speed or keyboard shortcuts.
There's keyboard shortcuts for navigating the rack?

I was gonna say, make sure that the devices are minimized in the rack too and I quite like the rack.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Oquasec

02 May 2017

The arrow keys & junk like closing and open all devices with one click etc there's alot of those buuuuut not sure what ya after.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information