new drum machine

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
The Prezenz

22 Mar 2017

Hey guys,

I'm new here and this is my first post!

After watching this tutorial I thought what about a new drum machine next to redrum and kong that creates audiosamples in the sequencer instead of midinotes? That way u don't have to d&d your samples to the sequencer anymore and you can edit and swap for example your recorded kick or snare samples in the sequencer by another in the browser without creating a new sequencer lane and start all over again. This can be handy when you want to a/b with different sounds. Sometimes you just start with a draft but you want change samples at a later point.

What do you guys think?

Nocturn789

06 Apr 2017

hmm i think this is unnecessary
:reason: v10.4
:recycle: :re:
Windows 10 Pro x64, Intel i7-7700K, 32GB RAM, Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Behringer X-Touch, Nektar Impakt LX61, Livid DS1, Novation LaunchPad Mini
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2, 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2, Korg Kaoss Pad 3

QVprod

06 Apr 2017

The Prezenz wrote:That way u don't have to d&d your samples to the sequencer anymore and you can edit and swap for example your recorded kick or snare samples in the sequencer by another in the browser without creating a new sequencer lane and start all over again. This can be handy when you want to a/b with different sounds. Sometimes you just start with a draft but you want change samples at a later point.
This is an exact benefit of dragging samples to Kong or Redrum and recording midi. Easy to swap out. Basic sample editing can also be done in both Kong and Redrum directly.

• Information